Review of the Pulsar Helion XP28 thermal imaging monocular – what the owners say in real reviews, truth and exposure, price, is it worth buying at a stock, Thermal Monocular review. The Pulsar Helion XP28 is a thermal imager that is equipped with a recording device. It can produce both photos and videos with the highest possible resolution and high-quality sound recording. This device has an advanced and functional control system. The thermal monocular is suitable for users and professionals who already have experience in the field of hunting, research observations of wildlife, as well as night thermal imaging, which is carried out for search or rescue. The device works even in the absence of a direct vision of objects and in bad weather conditions.
Advantages of PULSAR HELION XP28
The monocular has its own advantages, which will definitely help in your work:
- The most accurate thermal imaging focus on objects.
- High quality photos and videos (640×480).
- High-quality aspherical optics that improve the quality of the close-up image (28 millimeters).
- Optical zoom 1.4x.
- Variable magnification up to 11.2x.
- System recorder that records photos and videos.
- The object detection distance can reach 1000 meters.
- There is a 3-axis accelerometer, as well as a gyroscope and a compass, which will help you navigate the terrain.
- The device can connect with any IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Internet is open until 18:00.
- Thanks to IPX7, the monocular is completely waterproof.
- If necessary, the native lens can be changed to a more suitable one.
The PULSAR Helion XP28 thermal imaging monocular , which is used to detect and monitor moving living objects at a distance of up to 1800 meters, will help facilitate the search for promising fishing spots, as well as study the terrain .
The monocular has a frost-resistant microdisplay, which is assembled using modern AMOLED technology. It is also worth noting the presence of a sealed case, with standard IPX7 protection. The device can be easily used even in the most difficult weather conditions (heavy rain, as well as at high or low ambient temperatures). The case is equipped with a convenient additional heatsink that effectively removes heat energy from the sensor and other electrical components of the device, which allows you to remove any noise during shooting and observation. Fast moving objects won’t be a problem because The thermal imager provides comfortable and stable viewing without blurring or lag. The thermal imager is a durable and strong device that can serve the owner for a long time.
Technological capabilities of the device:
- High quality . The Helion thermal imaging sensor is an uncooled microbolometer array that provides maximum target detail.
- High-speed frame update . The thermal imager is comfortable and easy to use thanks to its high frame rate (50 fps).
- Variable magnification . Optical and electronic components provide good magnification of thermal imagers. It can be increased up to 4 times. The change in multiplicity can be done both smoothly and abruptly.
- Video recording device . The sound recording matches perfectly with the video recording. The finished image can be transferred to both computer and mobile devices.
- Long range when detecting objects . The actual range can also be used when detecting a human figure in a forest or field. The growth of the model can be up to 1500 meters.
- temperature stabilization . The radiator panel removes heat from the case, so that the device does not overheat. The noise level becomes much lower, the sound quality improves.
- New B-Pack Power System . The Pulsar helion xp28 thermal imager has a modern system that provides fully autonomous power. The package includes a fast rechargeable battery. It extends the operation of the thermal imager by 8 hours and consumes energy as economically as possible.
- Convenient and most understandable interface . This monocular has an informative and clear user interface. All the necessary, working information is on the current line of the screen at the bottom. Also, all the necessary information about the operation of the device is displayed on the side of the display. Due to the convenient arrangement of letters and numbers, all characters can be fully and conveniently viewed.
- Display off . If monitoring needs to be interrupted for a short time, the user can turn on the display off function. So, the disguise will be as invisible as possible (the eyepiece of the device will not shine). Disabling the display does not affect other systems and leaves them operational.
https://youtu.be/AVoPQInFE4g You can buy Pulsar Helion XP28 at an affordable price right now ! We deliver to all regions and cities of Russia. Our manager will be able to answer all your questions during working hours. You can place an order with delivery in your personal account. If you are fond of investments, then I recommend an excellent article about calculating commissions and expenses on brokerage accounts .